Take the Friction out of your Dev Workflow
CodeStream supports in-editor pull requests from GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab, issue management from Jira, Trello, Asana and 8 others, and provides code discussion that ties it all together, integrated with Slack, MS Teams, email, and in-editor notifications.
Grok, review, and write code faster with CodeStream by putting your existing tools in your editor. Get answers as easy as“select the code, type your question.” Save tribal knowledge where it belongs: with your code.
- Manage PRs and conduct code reviews with full source-tree and full file access; not just a web view of the code that changed.
- Use jump-to-definition, your favorite keybindings, and all the code intelligence embedded in your dev environment.
- Integrate GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Slack, MS Teams, Jira, Trello and more.
- Code discussions are saved as annotations on the code blocks.
- Eliminate breaks in flow and context switching between windows and tools, and stay in the zone.